Friday, October 15, 2010

Action Plan - Bukky Akanmu NSPRI

 Institution Action Plan
1) Write a comprehensive report of what i learnt in Web 2.0. tools training.
2)If the institute deem it fit, i will organize an in-house training for researchers and technologists on web 2.0 tools to aid effective research work .

Personal Action Plan
1) I will update my blog weekly and invite friends so as to be aware of my blog.
2) I will make good use of Google docs and learn more on forms, spreadsheet and drawings.
3) I will learn more on Google maps and how to utilize it.
4) I will update my Google alert weekly so as to remove unwanted alerts and create new ones.
5) I have learnt how to use linkedin, facebook, skype and twitter more effectively.
6) I will create an account with wikieducator by 18-10-2010 so that i can have access to learn from the larger community on wikis.
7) I have learnt that with dropbox, i can have access to my documents anywhere in the world. I will share the knowlege.

No comments:

Post a Comment