Friday, October 15, 2010

My action plan post Web2 Dev Port Harcourt.Obioma Agokei.(ARAC/NIOMR)

INDIVIDUAL ACTION PLAN.
The whole W2D experience has been mind boggling to say the very least.I honestly cant wait to share its endless possibilities with EVERYONE.I will achieve this thus.
- Practice! Practice! and more Practice.
- Go through all the details of the course  as contained in the flash given to us.
- Co- opt my husband and teenage girls as students to hone skills learnt.
- Set up accounts with wiki-educator(make contributions),drop box and maybe twitter.
- Activate RSS feeds and google alerts on my research interests and favorite magazines which are online.
-Use only google docs from henceforth to manage my documents.
After going through all this in the following weeks,I will be ready to spread the good word among colleagues and students in my institution.

INSTITUTIONAL ACTION PLAN.
Good a thing my supervisor also participated in the workshop and if I know her well she will have mapped out a plan for a training workshop within our institution of which I will  be expected cover  some topics.The plan will be to:
- Create awareness of an upcoming training within my institution by putting up catchy notices advertising some of the benefits of acquiring W2D tools.
- Set a date and venue for the workshop and be sure to specially invite all  students currently on industrial attachment to my institution.
_ Create a blog for all research officers,technicians and students within my institution

No comments:

Post a Comment