Friday, October 15, 2010

My Action plans

A. Personal action plans
1.Get connected to internet in my office and home to enable me practice the skill (20-30th October, 2010)
2. Post matters  especially  of scientific interest on my blog (15th October, 2010)
3. Post my documents on Google doc and educate my PhD supervisor on how to use it (1-15th November, 2010)
4. Open gmail account for my professors that are on supervisory/advisory board to enhance my research
5. Download and synchronize my documents using drop-box (20-25th October, 2010)
B. Institutional action plans
1. Liaise with my HOD to organize a one day workshop among students and lecturers in the Department to educate them on the use of Web2.0 (1 November, 2010)
2. Organize a proper workshop on the use of web2.0 for the staff and final year students in the department on the use of web2.0 in collaboration with other colleagues that attended the workshop from other departments (10-15th November, 2010)
3. Interact with the Dean of the Faculty and other principal officers and educate them  on web2.0 (17th November, 2010)
4. Organize one week workshop on the use of web2.0 tools to the faculty staff with the aid of other members of staff drawn from the department and those we had training at UST as resources persons.
I hope to be a resource person on web2.0 very soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment