Friday, October 15, 2010

Personal and Institutional Action Plan Proposal on Web 2.0 by Mr Anthony O. Onoja


1  By 15th of October, 2001, update my blog and share it with members of my network (facebook, linkedin).
2. Upload pictures of Web 2.0 workshops taken with my camera.
3. Download the drop box software and explore the possibilities by 15th of October.
4. Register With Wikieducator network by 16th October, 2010.
5. By Monday, 18th of  October discuss with my Head of Department a brief of major topics we were exposed to and how they can be of use in our department and university.
6. Master the use of addons and resources of google taught at the training by 25th of October, 2010.
7. By 30th of October, 2010, I will have a review of common problems and drawbacks associated with all the programmmes we were exposed to.
8. I will list the areas in agricultural economics research that Web 2.0 can help me actualize by 27th October, 2010.
9. Have a conference with students I am supervising and expose them to how blogs, google documents and even MS Word can be used in exchange of works and corrections from both parties by 30th October, 2010..
10. Write proposals to the Department on how we can organize a workshop in the department using me as one of the resource persons along with others to transit what have been learnt to other members of the staff by 1st November.
11. Hold a workshop on teaching Web 2.0 in the department by 10th to 15th December, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment