Friday, October 15, 2010

Institutional Action Plan by Ebinimi Ansa ARAC/NIOMR

When I go back to my home institution I shall 

1. Write and submit a report on my experiences at the Web2forDev training programme to my Executive Director - 20th October 2010.
This report shall include the web tools I have learned to use explaining the importance and application of these tools in sharing information and communicating smartly at no cost to the Institute.

2. Share with colleagues and people in my network what I have learned and invite them to my blog, linkedin and dropbox - 22nd October, 2010.

3. With permission from management, organise a two-day training workshop for researchers, technologists and support staff on the uses and applications of Web 2.0 tools including google docs, translate, alerts, picasa, maps, wikieducator, skype and the use of RSS feeds - 3 & 4th November, 2010.

4. Obtain a webcam and an earpiece to be used for communication with colleagues in five different stations in my Institute using skype - 30th October, 2010.

5. Upload all important personal and institutional documents on dropbox for ease of access when moving from my station in Aluu, Port Harcourt to my head office in Lagos - 20th October, 2010.








No comments:

Post a Comment