Friday, October 15, 2010

Institutional and Personal Action Plan

At the individual level ;
 From 18/10/2010 -30/11/ 2010 I intend to master the use of all the tools available in web2.0. I intend to do so by utilising these tools such as google docs in writing my research reports, preparing my students'2nd se
mester results.
18/10/2010    start collaborative research using the tool of linkedin.com and sharing of knowledge of what web2.0 tools are with friends and collegues (sensitization); make new contacts and expand my social network through the use of the facebook and gmail;

01/12/201-14/12/2010 organise a mini training session for 3 collegues on the use of web 2 tools on the following; creating gmail account; google alert; bloggers ; facebook and how to link in. Also google docs and maps will be introduced to the group.    

No comments:

Post a Comment