Friday, October 15, 2010

Personal and Institutional Acton Plan after Web 2 Training by Linus Obong.

PERSONAL ACTION PLAN

18th to 23rd October,2010
Personal review of all the web 2 tools learned during the training, including personal practices of all the tools and their applications. Also, downloading of other tools not down loaded in the course of the training such as dropbox, Sype, Wiki educator etc.




24th to 26th October,2010
Re-evaluation of my proficiency in the application of the tools, including personal trials and tutorials on the tools even on issues not raised during the training to ascertain their usefulness.

27th to 30th,October,2010
Micro scale tutorial (trial training) with my few friends and colleagues to detect my capability in training a lager participants.

 
INSTITUTIONAL ACTION PLAN

1st to 3rd of November,2010
Proposal to my HOD and Dean of Graduate school. This is to schedule training for my Colleagues and other Lecturers in the department. this is expected to span between 8th to 12th of November.
    Moreover, the training for all graduate Student expected to span between 15th to 19th of November,2010.
 Both Training shall take place in the GIS lab of department of geography and ICT centre of University of Calabar respectively. This Training shall be carried out in collaboration with my colleague that attended the training at Ibadan (Mr Julius) who also asured me of this before I attended the Training.

6th to 11th December,2010
Training to Some youths of my Church with basic computer Knowledge to further widen the horizon on the use of web 2 tools. The Key officers of the church shall also be involved. The web 2 tools shall take up and spread to others.

More Plans will be on top gear come 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment