Friday, October 15, 2010

A. Francis :Web 2.0 Learning opportunity Course: 11-15th oct.2010: Action plan

I have gained so much from this course and has decided to do the following:
1. Inform my household on the various web 2.0 tools available and encourage them to make concerted efforts and become profficient in using them after adequate introductory sessions: By 2nd week  November since I`m engaged from now till end of October. 08/11/2010.

2. Inform my colleagues of available web 2.0 tools, and seek for a convenient date in November or December to   give necessary talk on each of these tools:  From 18/11/2010

3. Relate to my friends and colleagues outside my department and inform of these tools; agree with them for a date and also hold  sessions to guide them on how to access and use the tools: From 15/11/2010.

4. Open A/Cs with face book, dropbox.com, wikieducator.com, twitter,  etc.

5. set up alert etc

No comments:

Post a Comment