Friday, October 15, 2010

ACTION PLANS

INTRDUCTION
I was lucky to be a participant in the CTA Learning Opportunity that took place in Port Harcourt from 11-15 October,2010 at the Rivers State University of Science & Technology,Port Harcourt,Nigeria.The knowledge and experience i got was amazing,since my background was tied to security and currently am a security expert.The Web 2.0 has introduced me to web design that will enable me communicate,share information,to inter operate and collaborate on the World Wide Web.

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
Before now my experience on the computer was limited to internet browsing,sending of e-mail and engaged in social sites like facebook and twitter.Today i can proudly boost of havig knowledge on the Web2 landscape.Am now a guru as far as the usage of all Google search engines are concerned.

INDIVIDUAL ACTION PLAN
I plan to conceptualise the knowledge i have gained and apply it in security management, in my departmentat the university where i work ,i will make use of the following tools.
1.Excel Spreadsheet:This will be useful in my preparation of crime statistics.
2.Google Alert:This will be useful in sending security alert.
3.Google Map:This will enable me have a picture of the terrain and map of the university at my finger tips.
4.Picasaweb:This will help me to store all the pictures of students and staff for easy indentification.
5.Drop Box:This will help me have access to my files where ever i am and it will enable me have a back up in case of sabotage.

NOEL JOB

No comments:

Post a Comment